Product manager Relive Club
(Rotterdam - fulltime)
At Relive we're building a new platform for the outdoors. Over 2.5 million cyclists, runners, hikers and skiiers have joined Relive to share their passion and adventures.
Our first product has quickly spread to millions of users 🔥 all around the world and we're processing 100.000s of activities and videos per day as well as millions of monthly pageviews. We are now gearing up to bring our platform to the next level and connect millions more, with your help!
Relive is growing fast. For our team in Rotterdam, we are looking for a product manager for our premium version: Relive Club. What started as an experiment, has become an essential part of Relive in the past year.
Relive Club is growing and we want to expand it even more. As a product manager, your main responsibility is to grow Relive Club and strengthen its value proposition.
You will be working together with the founders, software engineers and data scientists. Your work includes getting ever improving insights into our users, their needs and their behaviour. You talk to our users and take deep dives into our vast amounts of data.
It is your job to continuously improve and optimize Relive Club together with the team, using deep understanding of our users. This can mean: better features, an improved strategy or clearer communication for example. You are taking the lead to bring Relive Club to the next level.
At Relive we are data driven. This means that we run experiments for every change to the product and every interaction with our users. You should be familiar with running these kinds of experiments because we use it as a key part in moving Club forward.
We are looking for someone that
- can lead and grow Relive Club
- has real drive to get to know the Relive (Club) user
- has at least 5 years experience as a product manager in a technology company(preferably B2C)
- is an excellent communicator and a true team player
- has strong analytical skills
- has affinity with sports
What we offer
- Ownership of our premium product
- Key position in a growing technology company: lots of responsibility and a real chance to make impact
- Great team members, open team culture that has a bias towards action
- Tasty lunches and an epic new office, close to Rotterdam Central Station
- Join frequent rides are organized by the team
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for personal growth and development
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org